What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer – Controls, Fire & Security (CFS) will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager – CFS, MEA. You will be concentrated on product and project sales and installation solutions, growing our market share with new business customers in UAE.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business for the assigned territory for CF&S portfolio.
How you will do it
As an experienced Sales professional you have a complexity knowledge of Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm business through which you will identify, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will chart out and monitor sales proposals, tenders and follows up proposal statistics. You will conduct customer visits, Study the Technical Specs and Prepare/Submit offers and closing orders. You will be advising/coordinating Energy Audit Energy optimized solutions with clients/End users. You will be conducting market research and also understand the market strategy and the establishment of related prices and prepares sales plans, review them and propose recovery plan(s) when needed.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships with Local sub vendors, sub-contractors & end users and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills. You will adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero tolerance, while executing professional responsibilities.
What we look for
* Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electronics and/or Telecommunications/Electrical
* Minimum 3 – 5 years of sales experience focused on project sales and installation solutions for Fire solution business within UAE region
* Experience in designing technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* Proven track record of achieving sales target within the UAE market
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Highly customer oriented
* Quality focus, self-driven personality
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE driving license is must
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies