Reporting to the Head of Physical Logistics MENA, you will manage the Supply Chain team in Qatar with responsibility for Demand & Supply Planning, warehouse & distribution, Order to Cash activities and Clearance.
Additionally, you will also establish and develop relationship with strategic suppliers and customers to ensure high service quality and efficiency in the operations while supporting the business results being part of the country mancom to ensure full development of Nestle operations in line with business requirements. Lead initiatives, through NCE tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement across the organization
A day in the life of
– Ensuring stock availability in the country minimizing working capital
– Reduce cost of distribution
– Ensuring best in class service to customer
– Develop suppliers relationship and management through operational review
– Drive continuous development in customer order automation
– Lead safety and compliance in Supply Chain operations
– Manage relationship with custom authorities to ensure control on local regulatory requirements and best performance in Finish goods custom release
What will make you successful
– Preferable 3 to 5 years of relevant and successful operational experience in a line manager role
– Strong leadership skill and people management experience
– D&SP, Logistic and customer understanding & management and O2C activities
– Good experience in suppliers management
– Strong communication skills at all levels
– Very good understanding of key finance to drive SC cost
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.