· Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
· Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
· Prepare shop and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
· Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between various Engineering disciplines.
· Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
· Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
· Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
· Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
· Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
· Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
· Prepare material submittal in conjunction with material to be and approved by the consultant.
Ensure that employee is working according to the company HSE policies and regulations, and fully aware of his job risk assessment and environmental aspects.
Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SAP
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma