Temp Fragrances CP Commercial Assistant for Gulf – 1 Year FTC at Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) – Dubai
Temp Fragrances Consumer Products Commercial Assistant for the Gulf – 1 Year fixed term contract:
A Commercial Assistant with the global leader in the creation of Flavours and Fragrances, and a key member of our Fragrances Consumer Products Sales team for the Gulf region, and to be based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
Fragrance is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating fragrances that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create scents that shape people’s lives.
Our senses step into gear from the moment we wake up in the morning until we turn in for the night. The consumer grooming and cleaning regimen intersects with personal care, home care, fabric care, oral care, and active beauty products, with fragrance at the core of every experience. Givaudan Consumer Products (CPs) are, more often than not, responsible for carrying you through the olfactive journey of your day.
Givaudan’s CP teams are present in every region of the world. Years of experience have resulted in an innate knowledge of consumer preferences depending on the segment and geographical location. Our CP teams work together to create the success that Givaudan thrives on and brings together a variety of skill sets – creation and evaluation, consumer market research, marketing, sampling, sales, customer relations, and QC, and we have a selection of key competencies present in each region.
Due to increased business activity, we are currently looking to expand our Fragrances Consumer Products Sales team for the Middle East & North Africa region, and hiring for a ‘Commercial Assistant’. This is a temporary full time role on a 1 year contract initially with a possibility to be renewed or made permanent later on depending on our ongoing business requirements. Based in our Dubai office in Media City and reporting into the Fragrances Consumer Products Sales Manager for the Gulf, you will be an integral part of the team providing critical support and developing an intimate understanding of Givaudan briefing and project management systems. You will support key administrative projects and report to the team and the broader business. Your strong administrative and communication skills will enable your success in this role. In addition, you will actively build and maintain professional relationships with both internal teams and with customers in the Gulf region.
You will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands, as well as the end-consumers across markets, is something that clearly defines who we are as an organisation. You will be working for the market leader Flavours and Fragrances industry that is at the forefront of innovation, in an industry which engages emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers, as well as our employees.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you thrive on providing excellent service to customers, am a self-motivated individual that is collaborative, proactive and highly organised with attention to detail.
In this exciting role, with a ‘can do’ mind-set you will:
Support our Business:
• Own administrative tasks including managing projects and sample requests, from initiation through to completion, and preparation for submission.
• Support all aspects of the business (sourcing market products, information, creative & technical needs, etc).
• Prepare and maintain price quotations and ensure accuracy on our internal systems.
Position our Products:
• Take the initiative and have the ability to analyse data and be able to identify and communicate key insights.
• Manage multiple competing priorities for yourself and the sales team.
• Communicate effectively with the teams who are often out on the road.
• Create easy to understand reports and presentations as required.
Impact the bottom line:
• Be an integral team member by co-ordinating and updating various reports and tracking tools.
• Maintain data accuracy on reports and managing timelines.
• Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and support in project management data reporting.
Service our customers:
• Respond professionally to internal and external inquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, and follow up.
• Provide the business team with timely information on customers’ requests, insights, and communications.
• Use your skills to support the Key Account Managers in delivering to our customers.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in a B2B sales support or commercial support role(s) in international and multi-cultural work environments, preferably with companies in the Fragrances/Flavours/FMCG/Chemical ingredient sectors.
• Already residing in Dubai and able to join immediately or within the next 1-2 weeks.
• Should ideally be on a Parent/Spouse UAE Residence visa sponsorship.
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Additional proficiency and knowledge of other languages like Arabic or French is a plus.
• IT skills: Proficient in MS Office applications like Word, Excel, and Power. Working knowledge of ERP’s like SAP would be advantageous.
• Excellent presentations skills and able to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Strong business acumen, time management skills, and the ability to prioritise as per the team needs.
• A flexible team player with a sense of facilitation and strong organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to give attention to details
• Proactive with a creative mindset.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates