1. Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor. In addition, ensure all warranty required documents are submitted and on a proper documentation.
2. Manage and review all warranty claims, resubmit claims of required and ensure appropriate action. Administer warranty awarded, and verifies criteria required by supplier or distributor.
3. Ensure keeping track of warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed of.
4. Ensure strict monitoring of all vehicle, which are under of warranty period and close contact to the end-user for the unit complain and warranty covered period.
5. Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor or to be scrapped.
6. Maintain all files and service records as required by the warrantor and keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
7. Keeping a record of all warranty documents and mention repair order number and date of replacement.
8. Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to distributor and manufacturer requirement.
9. Coordinate with accounts department and settle all warranty claims.
10. Ensure to understand additional work related task being assigned by the reporting manager.
1. Diploma or Degree in Automobile Engineering
2. Good knowledge on MS Office applications and SAP.
3. Strong knowledge in automotive parts identification.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Max: 40